Opening: Director of Growth Marketing
Monaeo is a location intelligence platform that enables companies and individuals to live and work better anywhere in the world.
50+ million employees travel extensively for work each year. This business travel can create enormous risks such as extra taxes, immigration & personal security issues. Monaeo is using location data to break-down borders and enabling business travel to happen seamlessly and with peace of mind.
Co-founders Anupam Singhal and Nishant Mittal started Monaeo after personally experiencing the pain of audits caused by business travel and are committed to helping travelers harness the power of their own location data.
As the Director of Lead Generation, you will define strategy and execute integrated lead generation programs. You will report to the founder and work closely with cross-functional teams across Sales, Marketing, Design and Engineering to grow our customers globally.
This would be an opportunity for you to have significant independence, work on challenging problems, define the design process, and have immediate & tangible impact. We have a small but solid team, a collaborative environment, bias for each team member to have lots of independence, well known enterprise customers, provide good benefits, and work out of a beautiful space in the heart of New York City.
1. Drive all Lead Generation efforts, including setting strategy, developing forecasts, executing, and measuring results
2. Create, manage and monitor performance for all Lead Generation initiatives including email campaigns, content marketing, nurture programs, webinars, events, partner channels, SEO, SEM/paid channels, and other opportunities to drive revenue
3. Model and forecast results; conduct A/B tests and use a data-driven approach to refine and enhance outcomes in order to hit KPI targets like inquiries, MQL, and sales active pipeline
4. Develop and execute content strategy, and oversee creation of content and messaging to support strategies. Ability to create content is a huge plus
5. Bring creative ideas to the table on how we can generate new leads for our sales team. Innovate other scalable approaches to driving revenue growth (i.e. growth-hack)
6. Update CRM with notes, as required
7. Collaborate with Sales to drive maximum integration
1. 5+ years of experience in B2B and B2B2C SaaS marketing with a proven track record of driving growth in a lead generation role
2. Demonstrated track record of beating lead quotas
3. Ability to plan, develop and execute
4. Knowledge of B2B marketing methods (specifically lead generation), Martech tools (such as Hubspot, Marketo, Intercom, Yesware etc.) and strategies
5. Demonstrated ability to manage leads, funnels, nurture strategies, drip marketing, digital, online, and live events
6. Clear and concise communications skills with an ability to present results to a group
7. A good mix of creative and analytical thinking
8. Experience with product and corporate marketing is a huge plus
9. Strong bias to be part of a small but high-quality team that has a bias for independence & ownership
10. Bachelor’s degree required
Interested applicants should email a resume and cover note to [email protected].