The Laughing Buddha in Jade is a fantastic addition to the home. Used as a Feng Shui cure, the combination of Jade gemstone and Buddha offer soothing energy, working together, creating a serene feeling of harmony and balance.
The Laughing Buddha offers auspicious energy, joyful blessings and wealth to wherever you place it. It also provides good luck, contentment and abundance in one’s life.
The Laughing Buddha can be found in a manner of positions and with several different meanings. Each one offers different values. If Buddha is playing with children, this symbolises good fortune from the heavens. If Buddha is holding a bowl, this signifies a monk?s life and the renunciation of all material possessions.
No matter the size or position, give the Buddha’s belly a rub from time to time, a little extra good luck can never go amiss.
Best places to keep a Jade Laughing Buddha in your home:
- By your front door – this way it is one of the first things you see when arriving home.
- In your children’s bedroom (if you have children). The Laughing Buddha is also known as the patron of children.
- The Laughing Buddha will also be a great addition to a home office or workplace as Buddha enhances luck and fulfils aspirations. Buddha also clears the mind and reduces tensions.
- Placed in a family room, but make sure everyone can see it, this can bring increased income.
- Do not place Buddha in the kitchen, bathroom or and the floor.
There are no reviews yet.