The Serenity Buddha, or Resting Buddha, as he is sometimes known, is seen sitting in a reflective pose with both hands on the knee and the head resting upon them. This pose is said to be a revered representation of the “enlightened one’. Buddha has found truth through meditation and looks to be in a state of peace and tranquillity.
This Buddha pose has many names, Buddha at Ease, Resting Buddha, Serenity Buddha. The list goes on. But how can it better your life? The following is a list of benefits found by keeping this peacefully posed Buddha in your home.
- The Serenity/Resting Buddha reminds you to slow down.
- It encourages you to invite more peace into your life.
- Invest in self-reflection.
- Enjoy moments of calm and tranquillity.
- Reminds you that perseverance brings reward.
Let Buddha’s calm and peaceful energy fill your home as well as aid in reminding you to find a moment of stillness each time you and your family are around him.